group vision/goals
From: Jim Slotta (JDSST17vms.cis.pitt.edu)
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 94 12:19 CDT
Nancy of New View,

if the issue that you spoke of in a generic way isn't too sensitive to share
in a specific way, I would be really interested in a concrete example of how
the core group's vision can be too utopian and eventually fall prey to more
worldly values of new members.  That is to say, the hypothetical example
that somebody (Rob Sandelin? provided was interesting, but maybe not as
instructive as an actual case.

I agree that a consensus-based renewal of the vision statement (sort of, "from
this point forward") seems like the best way to go from here.

- Jim Slotta (Pittsburgh, for now)