Davis Cohousers join Cohousing-L
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 94 09:28 CDT
Two new subscribers have joined us who are involved with cohousing
in Davis CA:
Catherine McCarthy , who wrote:

>  I am know both cohousing sites in Davis well.
>Muir Commons is only a few years old and about five of the 28 homes are
>occupied by graduate students from the UCDavis Ecology program (as am I).
>On the other hand, the N Street community is quite a bit older.

She goes on to state:
>There are many computer-active people in both communities, particularly
>Kevin Wolf at N Street and David Hungerford at Muir Commons.

Kevin is the other new subscriber.

Welcome to both of you.

Because N Street is an example of and I'm involved with a proposal
to do so, I decided to start a thread her titled:

Converting existing housing to Cohousing

See next message.

Fred