Re: Introduction (to Grant Syphers )
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 94 23:22 CDT
On Sat, 30 Apr 94 22:45 CDT,
Grant Syphers  <gsyphers [at] igc.apc.org> wrote:

step.  Of course the nature of the medium can be an impediment.

BTW part of the reason I write is to encourage others to introduce
themselves.  But please put your name in as part of the
subject line - e.g. "Introduction to Grant Syphers" .
The frequent lack for meaningful subject lines is one of
the short comings of this medium.  It is so helpful to
have them when you want to find a message to re read it etc.

Fred