Re: How much of a premium will you pay for cohousing ?
From: david sucher (dsuchercyberspace.com)
Date: Tue, 3 May 94 21:29 CDT
On Tue, 3 May 1994, Jim Salem wrote:

> New View Cohousing is facing rising development costs.  It appears likely
> that homes in our development will cost at least 5% to 10% or more over
> their appraised value.  How easy will it be to attract new members at these

Have you been able to identify why your costs are over appraised value? If
you are acting as your own developer, it should be possible for costs to
be belo appraised value. Are there some improvements that the appraiser
does not think are of value and would not be paid for by the open market?

David Sucher