vacating alley: why?
From: david sucher (dsuchercyberspace.com)
Date: Fri, 6 May 94 22:05 CDT
On Wed, 4 May 1994, Fred H Olson WB0YQM wrote:

> There is timing problem associated with the alley.  Many of us feel
> vacating the alley is a key item for the project and would be reluctant
> to buy property on the block before we were assured that the alley was to
> be closed.  On the other hand, until we own the properties the alley

I'm curious as to why you wish to vacate the alley.
Are you visualizing a full-block development? With a news in the middle
where the alley once ran? I'm curious. I'm an advocate of alley, so to
speak, and so I wonder why you want to close this one. Alleys are very useful.
How else will you get the cars onto and off the site?

David Sucher