Introduction to Jerome F. Rigot
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 11 May 94 08:55 CDT
Message author:  Jerome F. Rigot  jfrigot [at] ucdavis.edu
Posted by the COHOUSING-L sysop.

Hi, I am also from the N St Co-Housing community in Davis.  Stuart
Staniford-Chen described our community very well, and I don't think I can
add anything to his imput.  I can only talk about myself.  My name is
Jerome Rigot and I have been in this community for approximately four
years.  I am originally from France and I am a graduate student at UCDavis,
studying the possibility of cleaning-up contaminated soils
(bioremediation).  I live with my partner, Janice, a graduate student in
Civil and Environmental engineering and two and half roomates, Shagufta, a
graduate student in feministe anthropology, Mark, a professional (heaters
and coolers repairman) and his daughter Erin, the part-time, "half"
roomate.  Janice and I love to cook and we strive to cuisine everything
from scratch, and we experiment with international recipes on a regular
basis.  Shagufta brings and Indian flavor and fragrance to our cuisine.  I
am looking forward to network with other co-housing groups.

Jerome F. Rigot
Department of Environmental Toxicology
4416 Meyer Hall
University of California, Davis
Davis, CA 95616
U.S.A
Phone: W: (916)752-5896
       H: (916)753-7617
e-mail: jfrigot [at] ucdavis.edu
--
Fred H. Olson     fholson [at] uci.com     Minneapolis, MN   55411
voice: (612) 588-9532    Amateur radio call: WB0YQM   Sysop of