Meeting strategies?
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Mon, 16 May 94 17:47 CDT
As part of our on-going process in search of the perfect meeting we
(sharingwood) is gathering info on effective meeting strategies.  I
would greatly appreciate a brief summary of how you and yours conduct a
typical meeting.  What processes do you use, what roles do you  have
and how do you use them.  Any tips or hints of things you think work
especially well or poorly would be most useful. One thing of interest
is how is information transmitted to those who don't attend the meeting
and do you have anyway of including those who miss the meeting in your
decision processes or if they miss the meeting are they out of the decision?

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood Cohousing