Cohousing in So. Fla?
From: SOEADM60 (SOEADM60UConnVM.UConn.Edu)
Date: Thu, 19 May 94 07:41 CDT
I am spending the month of July in Florida searching for a new living
environment.  Anyone know of any cohousing situations in the Florida Keys
or on the west coast area south of Sarasota?

Also, I need low cost lodging arrangements.  Rooming, or any ideas you might
have or connections I could make would be quite helpful.  Willing to do some
work, WordPerfect tutoring, business stuff, etc.

My son (10) will be with me for two of the weeks.  Thanks!