[no subject]
From: James Ausman (ausmansoda.berkeley.edu)
Date: Tue, 24 May 94 13:53 CDT
Co-housers and Friends,

I was greatly disturbed by the unsolicited advertisement from ExstasyM [at]
aol.com.
I sent him and postmaster [at] aol.com the following message and encourage
everyone on this list who feels similarly to do the same.

Jim Ausman

issues and your real-estate advertisement is in violation of net etiquette,
commmon sense, and good taste. It is also probably a violation of NSF
commercial use policies, since many of the subscribers to this list are
government funded sites. I can send you a copy of the NSF net usage policies
if you desire. I am forwarding a copy of this to your postmaster.

Thank You,
Jim Ausman

Here is the letter sent to the co-housing mailing list:

                [advertisement deleted]