cutting boards, again!
From: Judy (BAXTER%EPIHUBVX.CIS.UMN.EDU)
Date: Tue, 24 May 94 16:27 CDT
Re: wood vs plastic

The Minneapolis paper had that report from Wisconsin about wood vs plastic, and
then, a few months later, another article by someone who said the 1st study was
seriously flawed.  I wasn't totally convinced by the argument. One comment I
vaguely remember was that they were using new, unfinished wood.  But I'm not
certain of that.

I don't think i kept it (tho I posted it for a while).  It
might have been NYTimes reprint - I'm not sure.  Anyway, I think that some sort
of newspaper search would turn it up.

Judy Baxter, Monterey Cohousing Community, (MoCoCo)
Twin Cities Area, Minneapolis/St.Paul Minnesota
e-mail: baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu