Re: your mail
From: Trey Wedge (treyhpperf1.cup.hp.com)
Date: Tue, 24 May 94 19:45 CDT

> trey..how can I unsubscribe from this list...i now realize it is not the
> place for me?

Mail to listserv [at] uci.com

 and include the following command in you message.

UNSUBSCRIBE COHOUSING-L

      I assume you are able to send me instructions over e-mail.
      I haven't gotten the fax yet, I'm not sure if something went
      wrong or what. Please send me any directions that you have,
      or call me back  at 408-447-6725, or snail mail me at 10391 Heney Cr. Pl.
                                                            Cupertino Ca, 95014

                                                 see you, trey