RE: advertising
From: david sucher (dsuchercyberspace.com)
Date: Wed, 25 May 94 11:53 CDT
On Wed, 25 May 1994, Rob Sandelin wrote:

> So, yes or no, Would it be OK for cohousing groups to inform others on
> this list that they have units for sale. (I guess I've already done that huh?)
>
> So, yes or no, Is it OK for forming cohousing groups to solicit members
> on this list?

Well, since it involves co-housing, it must be OK. But it also involves
money, so maybe it's bad. But then again, it involves communications
between people about useful things they might want to know about, so maybe
it's ok. But someone might make some gain from it (even in money terms)
because their carrying costs would be spread to another new member of the
community so there is 'profit' there so it must be bad. But....