Re: The list of cohousing groups on this serving thus far
From: Duncan Blake (dblakeneural.hampshire.edu)
Date: Wed, 25 May 94 13:29 CDT
Apologies apologies apologies. here I go and open my big fat mouth the first
time and get a bunch of stuff wrong. This IS a listserv list you probably can
reveiw it, and other people (at least one has kindly emailed me about it)
do receive the addresses of individuals in thier from feilds, as opposed to me.
Before anyone lectures me about it, I am very familiar with headers and such,
and have checked: I do NOT get the information. it just has a user defined name
and cohousing-l. I'm looking into the bowels of my system configuration, and
hopefully will figure out where/why I'm not getting it. I've also been reading
the archives, and may switch over to that as my primary method of following the
list. I'll send an introduction soon, sorry again, sorry.

-Duncan

Duncan Blake
Dblake [at] hamp.hampshire.edu
Looking for a pgp program for the Apple IIe.....