Re: gudielines for communication
From: Kevin Wolf (dcn00056dale.ucdavis.edu)
Date: Thu, 26 May 94 01:39 CDT
At the end of this string Pablo writes a thoughtful piece on what is
advertising and the pr{blems with it on the net.  I would like to hear
cohousers thoughts on what of the following would cross the line into
being unacceptable to post to this list.

1.  A letter answering a question on financing cohousing with an end note
saying that you are a professional in this field and are available for hire.

2.  A booklet on Making Meetings Successful with a cover letter saying
that if people liked the booklet they could send $5 to help cover the
ccosts of developing it.  Or they could order hardcopies in bulk by mail
for their community mates.

3.  An announcement of a training program in (meeting process, financing,
living together, etc) for a price.   What if the training was a
fundraiser for the community.

One of the above I would like to send hhere but I would like to know what
the etiquette.  I look forward to your replies.  Please post to the list.

---
Kevin Wolf
724 N St
Davis, CA 95616