Re: gudielines for communication
From: Pablo Halpern (phalpernworld.std.com)
Date: Thu, 26 May 94 10:34 CDT
> From: Kevin Wolf <dcn00056 [at] dale.ucdavis.edu>
>
> [asks if several different type of anouncements would be acceptible]

As per my more recent posting, I would say any of the stated types of
anouncements would be acceptible to me.  The important thing is that you, as
someone who has been reading this list for a while, believe that they are
appropriate and that you provide context and any necessary disclaimers about
what you are or are not personally connected to.

I speak only for myself, not for the NSF, whose guidelines I am not fully
familiar with.

- Pablo

Pablo Halpern              (508) 435-5274         phalpern [at] world.std.com

New View Neighborhood Development, Acton, MA