Re: guidelines for communication
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Thu, 26 May 94 11:49 CDT
On Thu, 26 May 94 01:38 CDT,
Kevin Wolf  <dcn00056 [at] dale.ucdavis.edu> wrote:

>At the end of this string Pablo writes a thoughtful piece on what is
>advertising and the problems with it on the net.  I would like to hear
>cohousers thoughts on what of the following would cross the line into
>being unacceptable to post to this list.

<3 examples deleted>

I think all of these could be acceptable.

Fred

P.S.
Pablo's recent guidelines sound good to me.
And I second Rob's suggestion that we move on to other topics also.

Fred
--
Fred H. Olson     fholson [at] uci.com     Minneapolis, MN   55411
voice: (612) 588-9532    Amateur radio call: WB0YQM   Sysop of