Re: Coop Bank/Credit Union for Cohousing
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Thu, 26 May 94 19:49 CDT
On Thu, 26 May 94 16:03 CDT,
Jerome F Rigot  <jfrigot [at] ucdavis.edu> wrote:

>Hello,
>and any other info you could think of. Also, do any of you know of a
>bulletin board or any other network info regarding coops?  I would
>appreciate anything you could provide me with.  Thanks.  Send info directly

You might try posting a message to the Usnet newsgroup alt.co-ops
It's not too active but might lead you to some info.

BTW I (as sysop) noticed that you set postpone mode.  Are you going to be
reading the list via gopher?  Just curious.

Fred

--
Fred H. Olson     fholson [at] uci.com     Minneapolis, MN   55411
voice: (612) 588-9532    Amateur radio call: WB0YQM   Sysop of