Sprayer sink
From: vanilla (vanillainfo-gw.mese.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 94 11:48 CDT
Our "Lake Claire Cohousing" group in Atlanta is ironing out details of
common house design.  I noticed it has been recommended that kitchens
have one of those commercial sprayer sinks with the big nozzle that goes
way up in the air and hangs down.  But we are a small project with only
12 units.  do you think it would be worth spending the money?

 Gareth Fenley
 Atlanta, Georgia

Information Gateway - Public Access Usenet and Email - +1 404-928-7873
Please reply to:  vanilla [at] info-gw.dragon.com, vanilla [at]
info-gw.atl.ga.us
                  vanilla [at] info-gw.mese.com