Re: COHOUSING-L digest 174
From: esnagy (esnagyucdavis.edu)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 94 14:37 CDT
On Sun, 5 Jun 1994 cohousing-l [at] uci.com wrote:

> Sprayer sink (<vanilla [at] info-gw.mese.com>)

Yes I would recomend one of those sink sprayers.  I'm from Muir Commons
(Davis, CA) and pushed for one in our kitchen.  First prople thought it
was ugly, but now I can imagine doing without it.  We are 26, you are 12,
but I think you could still use it.

Eric Nagy
esnagy [at] ucdavis.edu

> From: <vanilla [at] info-gw.mese.com>
>
> I learned meeting process at the Oberlin Student Cooperative Association

Hey! Me too!  MUCH of our (Muir Commons, Davis CA) kitchen process
(including clapping for a meal) are derived directly from my time in
Tank (eat it burnt (after the fire)), and other Obie coops!  How many
other Obies are doing this?

Eric Nagy (class of '85)
esnagy [at] ucdavis.edu