RE: Sprayer sink
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 94 11:22 CDT
 Gareth Fenley asked about spray nozzles in kitchen sinks.

Sharingwood currently uses  the type of sprayer which comes with your
standard kitchen sink. You know, the black jobby that is on a small
hose next to the regular faucett.  Works fine for us. It is useful for
doing large pots. Our commonhouse kitchen plans are being revised and I
am not sure whether we are going with a commercial sprayer or not.

Rob
Sharingwood Cohousing
  • Sprayer sink vanilla, June 5 1994
    • RE: Sprayer sink Rob Sandelin, June 6 1994
    • Sprayer sink Hungerford, David, June 7 1994