Re: Using outside facilitator (fwd)
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 94 13:41 CDT
Message author: Kevin Wolf ROCKY.UCDAVIS.EDU!DCN00056
Posted by the COHOUSING-L sysop. (I deleted large portion of quote of
simply quote entire messages. Thanks Fred )

Catherine mentions me at the end of this message.  I have been training
group facilitation for ten years and also am intimately involved in
co-housing.  If anyone is interested in hearing more about my consulting
services as a facilitator or trainer, please let me know.

(For those in the Davis area, I am teaching a class on facilitaton and
agenda making at the Experimental College beginning in July.)

---
Kevin Wolf
724 N St
Davis, CA 95616