RE: Design Review (ie remodeling)
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 94 13:36 CDT
An important detail I forget to mention in my previous posting, since
it is obvious to us, but maybe not to others is that all our design
review process only applies to exterior remodeling or other work.
Interior remodeling is totally up to the owner with no community review
required. If the owner has a mortgage the bank may have some
requirements, especially if the remodel changes the value of the home
(such as removing a bedroom somehow) but those issues are between the
owner and the bank.