|RE: House location selection||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)|
|Date: Tue, 14 Jun 94 10:26 CDT|
Nancy Wight asked: Okay all of you veterans of the process... how did you go about deciding who lives where on the site? At Sharingwood we did this very simply - first come, first served, with the date of initial investment setting your priority on unit selection. We require a 10% downpayment which is the initial investment. Then each person in line choose their lot. We are modifying this slightly for units in our second phase and setting up a minimum work service requirement. Unit selection goes by date of investment plus completion of service requirement hours. Those members which don't complete service requirement go to the end of the selection line.
House location selection Nancy Wight, June 14 1994
- RE: House location selection Rob Sandelin, June 14 1994
- Re: House location selection Susan Paris, June 14 1994
- house location selection School of Mathematics, U of MN, June 14 1994
- House location selection Hungerford, David, June 14 1994
- Re: House location selection Nancy Wight, June 15 1994
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.