RE: House location selection
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 94 10:26 CDT
Nancy Wight asked:

Okay all of you veterans of the process... how did you go about
deciding who lives where on the site?

At Sharingwood we did this very simply - first come, first served, with
the date of initial investment setting your priority on unit selection.
 We require a 10% downpayment which is the initial investment.  Then
each person in line choose their lot.

We are modifying this slightly for units in our second phase and
setting up a minimum work service requirement.  Unit selection goes by
date of investment plus completion of service requirement hours.  Those
members which don't complete service requirement go to the end of the
selection line.