Re: House location selection
From: Nancy Wight (wightwal.hp.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 94 09:16 CDT
I just had a conversation with one of our architects and
need a point of clarification:

During the negotiating process where people "trade" sites, was there
any moving of buildings (to other locations that already had buildings)
allowed - or did you already have the house types (i.e. small, med. large)
fixed to a particular location?  During the negotiating process,
did people say things like "I'll take my third choice location
if a large house can be put there instead of the currently-shown small
house?  I already know the answer our architects want to hear ;-) but
I just want to know if it's realistic.

- Nancy

--
New View Neighborhood Development, Acton, MA