Re: Denver Post question:
From: David G Adams (dadamsworld.std.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 94 11:42 CDT
Dan Pacheco wrote:
>   Hello, all.  I am a reporter on the Denver Post doing a story about
> just what you're interested in:  cohousing!   I am interested in looking a
> the different ways cohousing developments have dealt with certain issues.
> etc...

Not to advocate breaking any copyright laws, but if Dan (or someone else in
the Denver area) could post the article to this list after it gets
published, I for one would be really interested in reading it.

Dave Adams
Cornerstone Cohousing:  No NWIS is good NWIS
Arlington MA

  |\/\/\/|  David G. Adams
  |____  |  U4 Consulting
 OO    ) |  dadams [at] world.std.com