An invitation for Boston Area Cohousers
From: David G Adams (dadamsworld.std.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 94 11:51 CDT
Hi again (I'm challenging Rob for some sort of posting record today..)

Cornerstone Cohousing Community is sponsoring a cohousing picnic and
softball game this coming Sunday, June 19.  The game will be relaxed with no
strike outs and an extra soft softball.  The event is happening at 4:30 on
the banks of Spy Pond in scenic Arlington. All folks interested in cohousing
or members of an existing group are welcome.

Directions to the game:
>From Harvard Sq. take Mass Ave north / west to Arlington.  Continue past the
Capitol Theatre, taking a left onto Linwood Ave.  If you see a Walgreens on
your left, you have just passed Linwood, and should turn around in the
parking lot.  The picnic is at the end of Linwood Ave.

>From Points north and west (and south):
Take Route 128 (I95) to route 2 East.  New Viewers just take Route 2.  Get
off at route 60.  Take a left (toward Arlington, not Belmont) over route 2
and past all the huge victorian homes on Pleasant St (route 60).  Take a
right onto Mass Ave.  This is a huge intersection with left and right turn
lanes.  Follow Mass ave.  Take a right just past the Walgreens.  This is
Linwood Ave.

By (T):  Take the Redline to Harvard.  Take the 77 bus to Linwood Ave,
Arlington.  Get off if you pass the Walgreens.  Walk to the end of Linwood.

Dave
Cornerstone

  |\/\/\/|  David G. Adams
  |____  |  U4 Consulting