Message for Larry Ingle
From: vanilla (vanillainfo-gw.mese.com)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 94 13:40 CDT
Hi ....  Please ignore the following unless you're Larry... Thanks!

-------------------
 Gareth Fenley '83
 in the juicy, fuzzy
 Big Peach
-------------------
>From dragon!dragon.com!Postmaster Wed, 15 Jun 94 05:04:23 EDT remote from
info-g
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 1994 05:03:58 EDT
To: <vanilla [at] info-gw.UUCP>

Note: this message was generated automatically.

An error was detected while processing the enclosed message.  A list of
the affected recipients follows.  This list is in a special format that
allows software like LISTSERV to automatically take action on incorrect
addresses; you can safely ignore the numeric codes.

--> Error description:

Error-For:  lingle [at] utcvm.utc
Error-Code: 2
Error-Text: %MX-F-NOHOST, no such host