lenders & bylaws
From: School of Mathematics, U of MN (depts5.math.umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 94 09:45 CDT
Question:  will lenders allow us to write things into the bylaws like
consensus and a board of directors that consists of all members of the
community?

Before we put in the time and effort, I'd like to know what the
chances are that a lender might allow us to have such an untraditional
structure.  Many thanks.  Thanks also for all the previous stuff that
people have written.   It has been great to know that we are dealing with
the usual problems.

Monika Stumpf, Monterey CoHousing-Mpls, dept [at] math.umn.edu