Re: Cultural Consistency: republicans.
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 94 17:33 CDT
How do you screen for em? They're devious critters and somehow hard to
spot. At Sharingwood we catch em at an off moment and flash a picture
of Ronald Reagan at em and watch their face.  If they smile, they're
out....  We also do the Rush Limbaugh test:" Did you catch the Rush
show yesterday......?"  If they're caught admiting to watching Limbaugh
we watch em closely for other signs of republicanism.