Re: Culture
From: William Maynard (allightcrl.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 94 12:18 CDT
I was wondering if the list moderator would consider it appropriate to
encourage, or remind, perhaps a better word, that those interested in
further dialog leave their email address with their posts..?

I am interested in casually contacting some of the members who are in
coop communities regarding a variety of subjects, and it would be great
to just send them a quick note.  I'd not like to clutter up general list
traffic with my queries.....what do you think?

Also I personally would REALLY like to see traffic re:  co-ops forming,
requests for members, resource lists, and more nuts and bolts listing of
finance, legal, land, equipment list type of stuff.  Does this sound
good? thanks
  • Culture William Johnson, June 21 1994
    • Culture Jerry Callen, June 21 1994
    • RE: Culture Rob Sandelin, June 22 1994
    • Re: Culture Lynne Farnum, June 22 1994
    • Re: Culture William Maynard, June 22 1994