Re: CoHousing in Mass - email contacts for New View
From: Jim_Snyder-Grant . LOTUS (Jim_Snyder-Grant.LOTUSCRD.lotus.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 94 13:46 CDT
Hi Mark:

I'm part of New View co-housing (West Acton) & you can talk or write to me
about that. Other people from our group are also on this list, including
Pablo Halpern (phalpern [at] world.std.com)
Nancy Wight (wight [at] wal.hp.com)
Jim Salem (salem [at] exa.com)
Sue Salem (scs [at] world.std.com)

Many of the people in the group have email & most others have at least a member
in the household who uses computers. We haven't started up the appropriate
committee yet to work out costs & logistics, but there's been conversations
about creating 'newview.org' addresses or some such when we move in & do some
of the ongoing committee discussions via email...

-Jim Snyder-Grant
Jim_Snyder-Grant [at] lotus.crd.com  voice: 617 693-5609