|Re: knowing what committees do||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: BM.Vornbrock (bmvmapp.org)|
|Date: Fri, 24 Jun 94 16:03 CDT|
> From cohousing-l [at] uci.com Fri Jun 24 16:07 CDT 1994 > Date: Fri, 24 Jun 94 15:55 CDT > Originator: cohousing-l [at] uci.com > Sender: cohousing-l [at] uci.com > From: Judy <BAXTER%EPIHUB [at] VX.CIS.UMN.EDU>: > i don't see any way around making the individual responsible > for seeking out information that they want - it would cripple us to send more > minutes out. > What about the idea of a computer resource that let everyone in the community dig through the minutes et al without having to read each bit? A bit of automated keyword indexing and useful search tools could help the information overload situation you are describing.
knowing what committees do Judy, June 24 1994
- Re: knowing what committees do BM.Vornbrock, June 24 1994
- RE: knowing what committees do Rob Sandelin, June 24 1994
- Re: knowing what committees do Rob Sandelin, June 24 1994
- Re: knowing what committees do NEVETS2, June 27 1994
- Re: knowing what committees do Mark Brophy, June 27 1994
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.