Cohousing-L listserv OFF: 6/28 to 7/11
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 94 10:28 CDT
The Cohousing-L listserv will not be operating from
Tuesday, June 28, 1994 (pm) to Monday, July 11th

It may be up for short periods during this time but will be shut down
most of the time while Jon, the listserv software administrator is on
vacation.  The listserv will not be distributing messages or processing
commands. Messages sent to the list while it is down (not advised) will
be queued and processed / distributed when the listserv comes up again.

The uci.uci.com Gopher should be running however.  If you become starved
for cohousing related discussion, you may want to go back and browse old
messages via the gopher!  And even prepare responses to be sent when
the listserv does come up.

I ( Fred Olson the 'sysop' of Cohousing-L -- seperate function from the
listserv admin) will be around during this time so feel free to write
to me.  I'll have a current list of subscribers if you desparately need
an address...

During the last week, I WAS on vacation so I'm behind on help requests
etc.  I'll try to catch up before the listserv goes down tomorrow but if
a problem persists after a reasonable catch up period, please send me
another note.  BTW the listserve and the gopher were down last weekend
June 25-26.

Fred

--
Fred H. Olson       fholson [at] uci.com         Amateur radio: WB0YQM
1221 Russell Av N,  Minneapolis, MN  55411  voice: (612) 588-9532