Re: knowing what committees do
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 94 11:29 CDT
There have been a series of posting about using computers and  networks
and such to pass along info.  In my community half the membership is
computer literate.  If online was how information was passed on,
computer literacy would be a requirement to be "in the loop."

There are several people within my community who do not wish to be
involved in any way with computer technology.  Perhaps if such a
requirement was set at the beginning it would work out, but I know in
my group, computers do much of the paper processing, but we still print
everything out (in a monthly newsletter).  I do wish others from my
group were on the net - but.........maybe someday.

It is easy to forget, especially for me, that most of the world knows
nothing about computers.

Rob Sandelin
Sharingwood's Computer geek