anyone in No. California willing to tour around visitors?
From: James Ausman (ausmansoda.berkeley.edu)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 94 13:52 CDT
Cohousers and Friends,

I am part of a group of people that are excited about co-housing and
its possibilities and interested in being part of a co-housing group
someday (maybe soon, for some of us). We would like to visit some of
the local co-housing communities and see how it works in action. Would
any of the local communities be willing to show us around their project?
I know there is co-housing in Emeryville and Davis, and a Sacramento
development that is probably in the building stage right now. I have
also heard rumors of a Berkeley group and met a Peninsula group that was
just forming at a co-op housing conference two years ago. Are any of
you "on-line" and willing to spend an hour or two with us? If so, please
e-mail me and we can co-ordinate things.

Thanks,
Jim Ausman