Colorado CoHo Home for Sale
From: Realhome (Realhomeaol.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 94 21:49 CDT
I am the Realtor for some friends/clients of mine who are selling their home
in the Nyland CoHousing Community in Lafayette, Colorado. Anyone interested
can contact me via email at "realhome [at] aol.com" or by telephone at
800/736-5525. My name is Christopher Welch and I work at Perry & Butler
Realty, Inc. in Boulder.

The Nyland Community has been built for about a year and a half and is just
minutes east of Boulder, in a relatively rural but very convenient location.
This is perhaps a rare opportunity to get into the community as it is
well-established but still defining itself. It has 42 units on 42 (I believe
that's correct) acres and is mostly surrounded by dedicated public open
space. The entire community is quite peaceful and has fantastic views of the
snow-capped peaks of the Continental Divide.

The home itself is one of the only 6 single family detached units in the
community. It has approximately 2150 square feet, about 1550 of which are
finished and above grade. There's a full unfinished basement with large
windows. There are 3 bedrooms and two full baths, cathedral ceilings, top
floor master suite, and plenty of storage. Average utility bills run
$46/month due to the high-quality, super-insulated construction. Since moving
in, the owners have added pleated shades on all the windows and a large deck
off the rear of the house to enjoy the mountain views. They have also
finished the landscaping and the yard is fully and attractively xeriscaped,
and sprinklered with a drip irrigation system. The asking price is $213,900.

I have more information about the home and the community, so please don't
hesitate to contact me if you have questions or interest.

Thanks!