Sales/Resales
From: Judy (BAXTER%EPIHUBVX.CIS.UMN.EDU)
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 94 09:49 CDT
This announcement of a Nyland home of sale is very interesting to me - raises
all the issues we have discussed here about what will be different as newcomers
come in - example here of a realtor who knows little of what will be expected
of the buyers besides the sale price.  I would hope our Nyland member will let
us know how it goes.

This raises an interesting question - those of you in existing groups who have
had sales and new members moving in - an insights on how to manage the process?

Judy

Judy Baxter, Monterey Cohousing Community, (MoCoCo)
Twin Cities Area, Minneapolis/St.Paul Minnesota
e-mail: baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu