Looking for housemate in NYC beginning 8/10, $300/mo
From: Pyrophage (pyropanix.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 94 12:40 CDT
Hi there! We are a m/f couple looking for a housemate to share our 2
bedroom apartment in Astoria, NYC, as of August 10th. The apartment is a
block from the N subway line into Manhattan, very close to the Triboro
Bridge, and convenient to shopping. It's on the top floor of a three
story house.

The bedroom comes furnished, and of course you'd have access to kitchen,
bathroom, living area. Rent is $300/month plus your share of phone bills /
electricity.

We have 3 ferrets who are cute and friendly. We are allergic to cats and
dogs, so we ask that you not bring these. We're vegetarian, but it's ok
if you are not. We don't want smoking/drugs/alcohol inside the house (we
do keep a bottle of wine in the fridge for shabbos purposes, but that's
about it).

If you are interested in living here, please phone us at 718-204-1265.
We're not yet set up for frequent email access, so if you email it will
take about a week for us to get back to you.

Cheers,
Geri and Manny