Re: Good News
From: Deborah Behrens (debbehAuto-trol.COM)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 94 13:14 CDT
Congratulations!!!

And many thanx for your warm welcome during my visit.

There was a wonderful article in the Denver Post last week, by a Dan Pacheco,
but you probably heard about it on Internet.   Maybe you can get something
similar in the Minneapolis paper.  It was about Nyland, but mentioned all of
the Colorado CoHos.

|   This message is brought to you today by the   |
|    . -- .  letters S and K, and by the number 5 |
|   (      )                                      |
|   ( \''/ )                  /__\                | Debbie Behrens
|    ( \/ )                  | oo |   _WWWWW_     |
|   (      )      (o)(o)    (|_()_|) /  o o  \    | (303)252-2215
|  (        )   w"      "w    \__/ (|  __O__  |)  | debbeh [at] auto-trol.com
| (          ) W  -====-  W  /|\/|\  \ \___/ /    | Auto-trol Technology
|   Big Bird  Cookie Monster  Bert     Ernie      |