1995 Cohousing Resource Guide
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 94 14:14 CDT
I have begun to compile and sort through my already compiled stuff to
include in the 1995 Cohousing Resource Guide.  This continues to be a
non-profit, volunteer information networking source for developing
cohousing.  It will include practical how to information on as many
topics relevant to cohousing development as I can gather.

If you have any recommendations about books, references, people,
videos, or would be willing to fill out all or part of a survey please
respond to me directly at

Robsan [at] microsoft.com

I hope to have a session making the Resource Guide a national
information network at the Cohousing Conference in Boulder in Oct.