Some followup on Computer use by non-nerds
From: Pablo Halpern (phalpernworld.std.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 94 08:16 CDT
Thanks to all who have responded to my survey so far.  Keep them coming!
In their response, several people have asked me what my own response to
this survey is. So, I thought I'd just post a blanket response:

A. I am a freelance software development engineer.

Also, I'll take this opportunity to respond for wight [at] wal.hp.com (Nancy
Wight), who is my wife and business partner (bet many of you didn't know
that).

A. She is a freelance software quality engineer (expect her EMAIL address
   to change soon).

- Pablo

Pablo Halpern                          phalpern [at] world.std.com
(508) 435-5274