RE: Intentional Communities vs. Cohousing
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 94 09:34 CDT
Thanks Kevin for your correction to my description. May your tribe
increase.  Built from scratch is too expensive an option and severely
limits the opportunities. Large projects with their epic process and
struggle seem to get all the attention in the press. I highly recommend
the book: Creating Community Anywhere by Carolyn Shaffer and Kristin
Anundsen. There are lots of ways to build communities without having to
become real estate developers.