Re: 1995 Cohousing Resource Guide
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 94 10:52 CDT
I would love to put The Cohousing Resource Guide  online but it's 50
pages now and sure to grow in the next edition and I don't understand
anything about file transfer or gophers or such.  I would be delighted
to send a disk with the current info on it to anyone who has the
ability to make it accessible on line.  Just tell me how you want it
formatted. (note: I don't have access to Mac but I can save the file in
Mac word format).