Re: CoHousing in Mass - email contacts for New View <FWD>
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 94 22:50 CDT
Message author: Pablo Halpern  phalpern [at] world.std.com
Posted by the COHOUSING-L sysop.
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 94 11:06 CDT

>From: Jim_Snyder-Grant.LOTUS [at] CRD.lotus.com
>
>Hi Mark:
>
>I'm part of New View co-housing (West Acton) & you can talk or write to me
>about that. Other people from our group are also on this list, including
>Pablo Halpern (phalpern [at] world.std.com)
>Nancy Wight (wight [at] wal.hp.com)
>Jim Salem (salem [at] exa.com)
>Sue Salem (scs [at] world.std.com)

Add the following New View members.

Bob Koure (Bob_Koure [at] crd.lotus.com)
Dori Smith (dsmith [at] stowoa.enet.dec.com)
Jeff Vandegrift (vande [at] world.std.com)
Larry Isrealite (israelite [at] asabet.enet.dec.com)
Nola Sheffer (Nola_Sheffer [at] bmugbos.org)

There are also a number of members of Rosetree cohousing (Grotton) and
Cornerstone (Arlington?) on the net, but I don't have their addresses
handy.

P.S. My first attempt at sending this message to Mark was foiled by a bad
keystroke in my mail program. My message got sent to Al Gore at the
whitehouse instead (I guess because "Al" is the first name in my electronic
address book).  Oops!

- Pablo

Pablo Halpern                          phalpern [at] world.std.com
(508) 435-5274