|Re: Sweat Equity||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: David Thomasson (dthomassccs.carleton.ca)|
|Date: Thu, 14 Jul 94 12:02 CDT|
My preference is to be my own general contractor and control the sub-contracting in order to tender only those things I can't do myself. I've done this with arts groups who were building or renovating, and informally by bartering with people on all sorts of projects here and there. This is also what friends of mine have done. Just hire outside help for what you really need. As for the bank you need a cooperative one that is confident you will do good work, but this is possible.
Re: Sweat Equity Deborah Behrens, July 13 1994
- Re: Sweat Equity Rob Sandelin, July 14 1994
- Re: Sweat Equity David Thomasson, July 14 1994
- Re: Sweat Equity Pablo Halpern, July 20 1994
- sweat equity fassnach, August 3 1994
- Re: sweat equity David Thomasson, August 3 1994
- Re: sweat equity School of Mathematics, U of MN, August 3 1994
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.