Marketing ideas ???
From: Deborah Behrens (debbehAuto-trol.COM)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 94 09:48 CDT
I'll probably get some ideas as I go thru old email files, but our
(Highline Crossing's) membership team would like to know if you
have any novel ideas about marketing.  We've sold about 2/3 of our
36 units, and have been plateaued for a few months.

This is what we've done so far:

We have a sales trailer that we staff every weekend, and provide
literature for those that stop by at other times.
We've papered local stores/public spaces with our fliers.
We have a couple of public information meetings monthly at local libraries.
Dan Pacheco's article on Nyland was beneficial, we got a couple good
prospects from it, but TV coverage is limited by lack of anything
with visual impact: the common house foundation is finally in, but
other than that, it's just a pile of dirt.
We've put ads in the real estate sections of local newspapers and in
some cohousing type periodicals.
We've hired a real estate agent to get us into the MLS.

Does anyone have some other good ideas, or better ways we can implement
the things that we're already doing?

Thanx                       ~___~
                            (0 0)
 |  Debbie Behrens              debbeh [at] auto-trol.com   (303)252-2215 |
 |  Highline Crossing CoHousing                        (303)457-4184 |