RE: Visiting communities...
From: Rob Sandelin (robsanmicrosoft.com)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 94 17:13 CDT
Tom Patton wrote asking about visiting communities in several areas.

If you send me a SASE I will send you a list of all the current
cohousing groups in the U.S.  If you have the Fellowship directory be
sure and read the section on how to visit a community. Nothing makes us
Sharingwoodians more grumpy than unannounced drop in  visitors (we get
enough tourists sometimes that it feels like we should be in the AAA
guidebooks!)

A general note to the other groups on this list,  How do you deal with
visitors?