GOOD VIDEOS on CoHousing
From: Judy (BAXTER%EPIHUBVX.CIS.UMN.EDU)
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 94 15:09 CDT
We are working  toward a new round of publicity, presentations, etc, and are
wondering what people know about the availability of good, short videos on
CoHousing.  We bought the Nyland video, but found it has too much focus on
energy efficiency to be very useful for us (we will do what we can in the new
townhouses, but the 1924 commons house/condo is a different questions).  We
also have a couple of things from TV, one on Denmark, and one mostly about Muir
Commons.  Is there something else out there that people have found useful for
PR/marketing?

Judy

Judy Baxter, Monterey Cohousing Community, (MoCoCo)
Twin Cities Area, Minneapolis/St.Paul Minnesota
e-mail: baxter [at] epivax.epi.umn.edu