Re: Berkeley/Oakland Cohousing
From: jeanne bracker (jeanne_brackerrsvp.SPH.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 94 11:29 CDT
I'm going to be attending the Rocky Mountain Cohousing Conference in October but
I'm not currently living in a Cohousing project, nor am I a part of any group.
I would very much like to know if any of you in the Oakland area are looking for
a site and if so, would love to hook up with you.  Also, if anyone in my area is
currently meeting, could I perhaps visit the Berkeley or Emeryville sites and
sit in a meeting or two?  The reason is that Bill Pace, who is organizing this
conference, suggests that I gain more exposure to Cohousing before attending the
conference - this way, it will make more sense.

Thanks for any information you can send back (either on-line or by phone)!

Jeanne (510) 642-6979