Puget Ridge moves in - Congratulations
From: Fred H Olson WB0YQM (fholsonmaroon.tc.umn.edu)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 94 05:35 CDT
On Thu, 21 Jul 94 00:55 CDT,
IN message Re: Intentional Communities vs. Cohousing
Larry Israel  <lisrael [at] u.washington.edu> wrote:

>By the way, major congratulations and celebrations are occurring:
>8 households closed and moved in to Puget Ridge last month, and 11 more
>households (including my own) and the common house are scheduled to
>close/open next week!  The final 4 units are due to close in early Sept.,
>I think.  HOORAY!

Congratulations ( I'm sure every one on the net agrees but I hope they dont
do as I did and create a lot of "noise" on the list by sending
congratulations via the list -- send em directly to Larry at address above.)

Note: "noise" is the term for any messages posted that dont carry
useful information to all or most of the people who receive the messages.
Examples:
Requests for list admin info (sub / unsub instructions)
Requests for information from an individual ("can I come visit you?")

Noise clutters up mailboxes, wastes bandwidth and is to be discouraged.
Sometimes noise is the result of mistakes (I know, I make them from time to
time).  No problem, just do your best to keep the noise down.  Dont let
this discourage you from posting useful info and quiries tho.  If in doubt
consult me directly first.

--
Fred H. Olson         fholson [at] uci.com          Amateur radio: WB0YQM
1221 Russell Av N,    Minneapolis, MN  55411   voice: (612) 588-9532